Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays


What a great holiday season Etsy featured my shop in three categories of their holiday gift guides. And thanks to some great blogs that wrote some fantastic write-up. Many were able to find my shop in the sea of talent that is on the internet. I have to say it was crazy on some days to the point that I had to remove many items so that I could keep up with the sales. This may have affected my total numbers, but the goal was to maintain quality in both product and customer service, and to have fun.

The hot seller was a bit of a surprise the Spruce Bottle was a favorite. I had added these at the last minute, and was the suggestion of my sons Max "10" and Sam "8" . I think Max maybe my new head of marketing and Sam in charge of product development.
A Big THANK YOU TO ETSY AND ALL OF THE BLOGS THAT FEATURED MY WORK.
A list of which I am still working on as will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.onegiftoneworld.com
http://www.onegiftoneeorld.etsy.com