Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am Back

Thank you for finding me as many of you may know I have been on sabbatical for sometime now and very happy to be back.
I have exciting news for everyone we have finally launched imagehoarder.com our new on-line image resource gallery. Where currently are loading up some 1000 high-resolution images with nearly 100 already available. Our hope is to make it s seriously simple for anyone to have access to great downloadable graphics. We have 1000 prepared and another 3000 images both black and white clip art and full color graphics, on the way. I really hope you like what you so fair.
Also I wanted to say thanks to all that have emailed me with your kindness words and all your great ideas and for being so supportive of my work both in the past and getting this new gallery up and running. It has been a tremendous inspiration.













Here is a few from Image Hoarder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.onegiftoneworld.com
http://www.onegiftoneeorld.etsy.com